Private and Group Lessons
Is a private lesson suitable for you?
Having a 1-2-1 session can be a great way to have the focus on you and you alone. Progress is dictated by yourself and your instructor: you’ll move on to the next step when you’re ready. Great for people with a busy schedule as our instructors can often work outside of The Track opening hours (by arrangement).
Length and cost of a private lesson
Due to the intensity of the sessions, we would recommend booking the following length.
- Under 6= 30mins – 1hr Cost: £17.50 – £30.00
- 7 to 12 = 1.5hr Cost: £47.50
- Age(s) 13+ = 2hr Cost: £60.00
Would you prefer a group lesson?
This session is a great way to have fun with friends, co-workers or family whilst focusing on your bike skills. Training as a group can be a great way to build your own skills.
Even though you’re riding as part of a group, you’ll still be able to learn new skills at pace that suits you. The Track has been designed in such a way that every area has something for everyone to ride on, whatever the level of ability. Progress is dictated by you and your instructor.
Length and cost of a group lesson
- 2 – 4 Person(s) = £30.00 per person per 1.5 hours
- 5 – 8 Person(s) = £22.50 per person per 1.5 hours
Lesson prices do not include entry for the day.
What do you need to bring with you?
- Bicycle and helmet
- Suitable clothing for the activity, we recommend covering arms and legs.
– Optional gloves and pads.
- Water bottle