Progressive mountain bike skills coaching for those who want to ride smoother, faster & safer. Our instructors use games and agility exercises to help your child gain confidence in their bike skills, at a pace that suits them. As well as coaching about how to navigate and progress the many different sections at the track. You will be surprised how much you can learn in 4 weeks.
What does my child need?
- Suitable clothing for the activity, optional gloves and pads
- Waterproof trousers (advisable)
- Water bottle
- Sun cream
- Bicycle and helmet
Track Rippers: 5yrs to 7yrs
Go to your customer portal or Click here to Book
- Time & day: 08:00 to 09:15 Tuesday
- Length of session = 1hr 15mins
- Cost £30 for 3 weeks – maximum 8 per instructor
Track Shredders: 8yrs to 12yrs
Go to your customer portal or Click Here to Book
- Time of day: 10:00 to 12:00
- Length of session = 2hr
- Cost £45 for 3 weeks – maximum 10 per instructor
Dates to be released for 2021 soon .
All participants to arrive 15 mins before session so they are ready for start of session at time stated. If staying on after the session for riding at The Track then please book that session separately.
All sessions will be run rain/hail/shine & must be paid for in advance, apologies but no credits or exchanges are available.