Take a virtual tour of the track, Click and drag to orbit, double click on an area to zoom in.
For those of you who have never been to The Track or haven’t visited us recently, here is a guide to everything to do at The Track:
- The BMX Race Track – Ready to ride – whatever the weather! Suitable for all ages and abilities.
- The Foam Pit – For the serious riders to practice their tricks and for the rest of us to have fun in.
- The Resi Ramp – The next step for practicing those tricks, the resi ramp gives you a cushioned landing to practice your moves on before hitting the dirt. The Resi ramp now has 3 new quarters for you to play about on.
- Intermediate Section – small doubles and pump bumps, going from the very top of field all the way to the bottom.
- Balance Bike section – for our younger riders, a chance to gain confidence on their wheels and have fun.
- Bike Hire – We have selection of KONA mountain bikes in a range of sizes plus STRIDER bikes for the younger riders.
- Instruction – Our courses are designed to give anybody the chance to improve their bike knowledge and skills through the tracks SMBLA certified instructor. Courses last between 2 hrs – 7.5hrs.
- Food & Drink – The Track Snack Shack serves hot and cold food and drinks.
- Barn Area – a place to rest and relax. Toys for the youngsters, table tennis and table football – a big sofas.
- Kernow Hydro pool – Baby swim lessons, Aqua Circuits, Hydrotherapy, Kids and Adults swim lessons.