Take a virtual tour of the track, Click and drag to orbit, double click on an area to zoom in.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/4″][imageeffect image=”422″ target=”_self”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”3/4″][vc_column_text]
For those of you who have never been to The Track or haven’t visited us recently, here is a guide to everything to do at The Track:
- The BMX Race Track – Ready to ride – whatever the weather! Suitable for all ages and abilities.
- The Foam Pit – For the serious riders to practice their tricks and for the rest of us to have fun in.
- The Resi Ramp – The next step for practicing those tricks, the resi ramp gives you a cushioned landing to practice your moves on before hitting the dirt. The Resi ramp now has 3 new quarters for you to play about on.
- Intermediate Section – small doubles and pump bumps, going from the very top of field all the way to the bottom.
- Balance Bike section – for our younger riders, a chance to gain confidence on their wheels and have fun.
- Bike Hire – We have selection of KONA mountain bikes in a range of sizes plus STRIDER bikes for the younger riders.
- Instruction – Our courses are designed to give anybody the chance to improve their bike knowledge and skills through the tracks SMBLA certified instructor. Courses last between 2 hrs – 7.5hrs.
- Food & Drink – The Track Snack Shack serves hot and cold food and drinks.
- Barn Area – a place to rest and relax. Toys for the youngsters, table tennis and table football – a big sofas.
- Kernow Hydro pool – Baby swim lessons, Aqua Circuits, Hydrotherapy, Kids and Adults swim lessons.