The Track Disclaimer:
I or my parent/guardian accept and agree that neither the organisers, officials, the landowners, sponsors or fellow riders shall be liable in any way, or in any circumstances for any damage or injury that I may suffer during, in connection with, or as a result of taking part in riding at The Track. I will abide by the rules of The Track. I agree to participate in this activity entirely at my own risk and that I must ride in a manner which is safe for all others and myself. I also declare that the cycle I will ride is in good working order and properly maintained. I shall wear the necessary protective clothing suitable for the course and not go beyond my capabilities.
The Track Rules:
- All riders must wear helmets.
- We strongly recommend you wear protective body armour.
- Care and consideration should be given to other Track riders/ Park users.
- Riding can be dangerous. Always ride in a manner that is safe for yourself and others.
- No littering.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome – you do however bring them onto the premises entirely at your own risk. The Track accepts no responsibility for any harm or injury incurred to your dog on our premises.
- Abide by No Smoking signs.
- We reserve the right to remove any rider under the influence of Alcohol or Drugs.
- Always follow Staff instruction.
- Aggressive and abusive behaviour to Staff and fellow riders will not be tolerated.
- In the event of an emergency the assembly point is located in the Car Park.
- Ensure you are riding a suitable and well maintained bicycle.
- Report any accidents or damage to The Track, to a member of Staff immediately.
- The Track reserves the right to close runs and exclude riders at their discretion.
- The Track reserves the right to photograph or lm riders/individuals for any promotional purposes.
- By riding on The Track, you agree to abide by these rules.
- The Track reserves the right to update and add to these Rules & Regulations when necessary.